About Audrey Hickman
- Experienced Realtor In Metro Phoenix Since 1984
- 95% Repeat Customer Base
- Seller Assist And Reduced Commisions Program Available
- Rated #4 in Ranking Arizona Magazine for All AZ Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Phoenix Board of Realtors
- Member of the Northwest Women's Network
- Member of the Women's Council of Realtors
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience an Associate Broker with West USA Realty, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Phoenix Metro area, please contact me.